Royal Galleries - Monument
The Royal Galleries is a landmark and iconic building in Ostend.
What to expect at the Royal Galleries?
- Panoramic Sea Views: During a walk along the public neoclassical columns and vaults, one enjoys a unique experience, with breathtaking panoramic views of the North Sea and a relaxed atmosphere on the coast.
- Photogenic Location: The Royal Galleries are freely accessible and a beloved spot for photographers due to their graceful architecture and the beautiful backdrop of the sea.
- Architectural Masterpieces: These galleries were designed by the French architect Charles Girault on behalf of King Leopold II. Together with the 4-star hotel, they form a historic and luxurious complex that stretches over a length of 381.8 meters with 77 arches.
- Historical and Contemporary Luxury: You can enjoy the combination of the historic galleries from 1906 and the modern comfort of the stylish Thermae Palace Hotel. This hotel exudes a Belle Époque atmosphere, offers various luxury facilities, and rooms with stunning sea views.
- Gastronomic Experiences: Be surprised by culinary delights in the Art Deco restaurant while enjoying a unique sea view.
Discover the charm and elegance along the Coastline
Take a stroll through the Royal Galleries and experience a piece of Ostend's royal history while enjoying the splendid sea view.
Furthermore Royal Galleries is near the following sights: Japanese Garden Shin Kai Tei (±300 m), Wellington track (±350 m), Mu.Zee (±850 m), Kursaal Oostende (±950 m) & Three-master Mercator (±1,2 km).